Writing is dear to me like my own breath. It is a dispeller of pain and giver of happiness. Writing forces me to crystallize those thoughts and put them in a logical order. I feel blessed that I got a platform for my words in the form of Blogging. It is a lifetime and priceless gift from God.
- Don’t you write for ranking better in Google Search Result Pages(SERPs).
- Every natural word that you replace with a keyword diminishes the work and takes you far from writing for yourself.
- Why on the internet, the need to search engine optimize complicates the matter always.
Write because you need to because words are more than what you say, They are what you do. Grow with each commas as it forces you to keep going beyond the limits of I can’t live. What you write because words matter once its written, its real. There are no backsies.
Why writing for yourself is essential
I am not saying that I don’t want to remain in good books of google. Well this is true that few of my blog post is contrary to my persona. I mean to say that I focused on that topic which is not my cup of tea. Best writing comes from writing for yourself. Lets take a look:
- I find myself spending or wasting lot of time on one paragraph because I am writing for fictional reader who I have imagined that will supposedly be reading what I write. When I center myself or write for myself I can write a whole paragraph in just a few minutes.
- Writing for yourself is just like seeing yourself in mirror. Let me be apparent how it is, when you see yourself in mirror both sides its you so natural, so transparent, no pretention and you have not to act like others. No line of difference between both sides. Similar thought goes with writing when you write for yourself you are true to yourself not acting like others whatever you are delivering is your wish sans any fake.
Do you write for making money only?
I know larger segment of population write for money. Even I write daily for money. But when it comes to being in state of trueness I see writing as a divine factor for me. It is oneness with God. Writing is something beyond purpose of physical life. I am not involved in this craft for the petty penny but for my well-being to income my self-esteem.
1. Writing gives you peace
You come across day to day feeling of uneasiness and dissatisfaction in your domestic and official life but unable to cope. Writing keeps you in tranquil state. It is a form of healing for me which stays you fit mentally. I worked earlier in corporates but it can keep you busy and stressful at the same time. On the contrary writing rejuvenates and reflects.
2. Writing helps you share your thought
In everyday life nobody has sufficient time to listen you if someone have intraction time perhaps your views differs therefore discussion cannot sustain. In blogging world I am blessed with the fact that whatever I write will be noticed and shared even indulging in long debate confronted through some of your friends and colleagues. Also internet discussions can help me to formulate my thoughts on a particular topic more apparently. Its true that I love to write for myself but at the same time I want to inspire others. Still learning how to find the balance between writing for myself and yet offering information that others can apply to their lives.
3. Writing helps you to communicate
Writing developed conversation ability and tone. You generally discover certain energy inside you to deliver appealing speech which set you apart from the crowd. It is a source of content from which you can pull references from, which make you quicker on a personal and professional front both.
4. Writing is self-rewarding and therapeutic
Writing is a state of shading your melancholy feeling. I eat writing, I sleep writing, I drink writing. Its like doing Yoga which helps to purifies your heart and soul. I inhale fresh air, everytime I play in the ground of the words. There is nothing better than looking at the finished product knowing that you put the pieces together and conveyed your emotion.
5. Writing develops your own style
As far as you are writing for yourself, trust your instinct. It comes as a great blessing which lift your spirit. We all look for the personal touch where we can relate to the author or blogger, where they share more of themselves with us because that’s what touches the most deeply. The style you carry for your writing, becomes your bookmark rather than following any author.
I will write until not a single word remains in my soul, until every story in my heart has been told, until my mind’s well of ideas is bone dry and even then I will write on because writing is not just something I do but part of who I am. (Kathy Jeffords)
We blogger speak two languages one for the google and one for yourself. One serves to communicate with other people, other serves to understand yourself or present yourself as you are. Here I want to clarify that not every blogger have the same case.
I am also going with the flow of Google directions but this is not my path. I want to grow more as a writer rather than following new techniques or ideas as a blogger.
Final words- Writing is an art form that not just anyone can master. It requires dedication and a skin thick enough to withstand bullets. The most important distinction is that any kind of writing should not be constructed as formula in anyway. It’s a tool to improve your productivity and something that many people could benefit it. Writing is so powerful that can make you happier and give you sense of pride.
Words are my life, I will write till death.